We offer FREE trackable international shipping.
Standard Shipping Times:
USA : 15-20 business days
Due to COVID-19, shipping times may experience delay.
Other countries: 10 - 20 business days
Busy Season: 20-40 business days
Exceptions apply. Unfortunately, due to some specific customs procedures, the delivery to some countries is not available at this time. We don’t ship to OFAC sanctions country list:
Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.
Some distant areas can take a bit longer, but we’ll get it to you!
● The given delivery dates are estimates calculated from the date an order is out for shipment, keeping in mind the transit time.
● Deliveries might take longer than expected because of incorrect shipping address, bad weather, stringent customs clearance procedures, or any other unavoidable circumstances.
● Please note that import duties, and any other additional import charges and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are ultimately the buyer's responsibility.
● Please make sure to allow a maximum of 15 Business Days before reaching out to our Support Team. This helps us to help you better by being able to attend to orders that have issues that we urgently need to attend to. Rest assured, we have already managed your expectations and we will make sure we adhere and follow them.
After payment has been processed, an order confirmation email will be sent to the email listed at the time of checkout. Once the email confirmation has been sent, your order will begin to be processed.
The order processing time might take up to 1- 5 business days*. Processing includes checking, packing, and sending your orders to the post-office. After all these procedures, the tracking number will be provided to you via email.
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please allow 3-5 days order processing time and another 3-5 days to receive your tracking number. We highly discourage for you to not track the order until after a few days, to give time for the system to update.
● If you place your after 11:45 am Central Standard Time on Friday, or over the weekend (Saturday or Sunday), your order will be shipped the following week.
All customers are charged at the time of purchase. All payments are in USD. Paying in local currency means your home bank handles the currency conversion; they will convert the currency from USD to Local currency for you.
When you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately so they get to you faster. Due to warehouse locations and product availability, items may be shipped in separate shipments. You may receive one item before the next. We do this so that you can get your items as fast as possible. In this case, you will be provided with two or more tracking numbers.
INSURED SHIPPING POLICY
If you purchased Insured Shipping, the coverage only cpvers the whole transit period (once the order has been shipped out). Once the tracking status on the logistics provider indicates ''Delivered'', we shall not be held responsible if it has been lost. You may check the area around your mailbox or contact the logistics provider directly to be able to resolve the issue.
If you did not purchase Insured Shipping, we will not be held responsible and we will not issue a refund if there were encountered problems (such as lost parcels, etc.) by the logistics provider once the item has been shipped out.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND CHANGE REQUEST
We accept 12 hours ’ notice to cancel an order or update any changes such as quantity, color, size, or Shipping Address information. Just feel free to contact us. We're available 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that any request received after 12 hours period will no longer be accepted because we process orders immediately. Changes to orders cannot be made once processed.
We will still do our best to get a hold or cancel your order after 12 hours period but no guarantee. If we were able to do so you will be charged a 15% cancellation fee on account of the cost we incur for the item already being in production.